Testing For General Fractional Integration In The Time Domain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (2009)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Hassler & Matei Demetrescu & Adina Tarcolea, 2011. "Asymptotic normal tests for integration in panels with cross-dependent units," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Luis F. Martins & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2010. "Testing for Persistence Change in Fractionally Integrated Models: An Application to World Inflation Rates," Working Papers w201030, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Bootstrap Score Tests for Fractional Integration in Heteroskedastic ARFIMA Models, with an Application to Price Dynamics in Commodity Spot and Futures Markets," Working Papers 1309, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia & João Valle e Azevedo, 2009. "Finite Sample Performance of Frequency and Time Domain Tests for Seasonal Fractional Integration," Working Papers w200902, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.