On The Lack Of Power Of Omnibus Specification Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Lobato, Ignacio N., 2009. "An automatic Portmanteau test for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 140-149, August.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010.
"Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models,"
CREATES Research Papers
2010-43, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation and misspecification testing of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 382-403, October.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," Discussion Papers 10-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2008.
"Specification Tests of Parametric Dynamic Conditional Quantiles,"
Caepr Working Papers
2008-021, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2010. "Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 209-221, November.
- J. Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2010. "Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles," Post-Print hal-00732534, HAL.
- J. Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2010. "Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles," Post-Print peer-00732534, HAL.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Song, Kyungchul, 2010. "Testing single-index restrictions with a focus on average derivatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 377-391, June.
- Hsu, Shih-Hsun & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2014. "Constructing smooth tests without estimating the eigenpairs of the limiting process," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 71-79.
- Sant'Anna, Pedro H. C., 2013. "Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy," MPRA Paper 48376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Silvia Mayoral, .
"Data-Driven Smooth Tests for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis,"
Faculty Working Papers
01/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Mayoral, Silvia, 2010. "Data-driven smooth tests for the martingale difference hypothesis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1983-1998, August.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Chuan Goh, 2010. "Specification Analysis of Structural Quantile Regression Models," Working Papers tecipa-415, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.