Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2011.
"Robust inequality comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 353-371, September.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "Robust Inequality Comparisons," Discussion Papers 623, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "Robust Inequality Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 4769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "Robust inequality comparisons," Working Papers 163, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Edna Schechtman & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Taina Pudalov, 2011. "Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 67-99.
- Tse, SzeMan, 2011. "Composing the cumulative quantile regression function and the Goldie concentration curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 674-682, March.
- Denuit, Michel M. & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Christine W., 2014. "Almost marginal conditional stochastic dominance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-66.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012.
"Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
2012-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," KIER Working Papers 820, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- M. Grazia Pittau & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Roberto Zelli, 2011. "The make-up of a regression coefficient: An application to gender," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2011/3, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.