Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012.
"Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China,"
KIER Working Papers
820, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- M. Grazia Pittau & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Roberto Zelli, 2011. "The make-up of a regression coefficient: An application to gender," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2011/3, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010.
"Robust inequality comparisons,"
163, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
- Edna Schechtman & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Taina Pudalov, 2011. "Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 67-99.
- Tse, SzeMan, 2011. "Composing the cumulative quantile regression function and the Goldie concentration curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 674-682, March.
- Denuit, Michel M. & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Christine W., 2014. "Almost marginal conditional stochastic dominance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-66.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.