Regression Theory For Nearly Cointegrated Time Series
AbstractThis paper proposes a notion of near cointegration and generalizes several existing results from the cointegration literature to the case of near cointegration. In particular, the properties of conventional cointegration methods under near cointegration are characterized, thereby investigating the robustness of cointegration methods. In addition, we obtain local asymptotic power functions of five cointegration tests that take cointegration as the null hypothesis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansson, Michael, 2004. "Stationarity Testing With Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 56-94, February.
- Pesavento, Elena, 2004. "Analytical evaluation of the power of tests for the absence of cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 349-384, October.
- Jardet, C. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2009.
"No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) Term Structure Models, Term Premia and GDP Growth,"
234, Banque de France.
- Jardet, Caroline & Monfort, Alain & Pegoraro, Fulvio, 2013. "No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) term structure models, term premia and GDP growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 389-402.
- Caroline JARDET & Alain MONFORT & Fulvio PEGORARO, 2011. "No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) Term Structure Models, Term Premia and GDP Growth," Working Papers 2011-03, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Francesc, Marmol & Velasco, Carlos, .
"Consistent testing of cointegrating relationships,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4415, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Nielsen M.O., 2004.
"Optimal Residual-Based Tests for Fractional Cointegration and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 331-345, July.
- Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, . "Optimal Residual Based Tests for Fractional Cointegration and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Economics Working Papers 2002-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jansson, Michael, 2005. "Point optimal tests of the null hypothesis of cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 187-201, January.
- Javier Hualde, 2005.
Faculty Working Papers
06/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.