Analysis of Performance Standards for Direct Foreign Investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram Mudambi, 1993. "Government Policy toward MNEs in the Presence of Foreign Exchange Scarcity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 99-108, Winter.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1998. "Linkages between Multinationals and Indigenous Firms: Evidence for the Electronics Sector in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9813, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Mesa, Fernando, 2006. "Local content requirement on foreign direct investment under exchange rate volatility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 346-363.
- Jung Hur & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2004. "On the Role of Local Content Requirement in Defusing the Threat of Quid-Pro-Quo FDI," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 641, Econometric Society.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Tao, Zhigang, 2001. "Export, foreign direct investment, and local content requirement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 101-125, October.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 1998.
"Economic effects of rules of origin,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 209-229, June.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 1996. "Trade policy subtleties with multinational firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1605-1627, November.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1995. "Why NAFTA Might Be Discriminatory," Working Papers 1995-12, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.