The Impact of Imperfectly Categorizing Risks on Income Inequality and Social Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hoy & Julia Witt, 2005.
"Welfare Effects of Banning Genetic Information in the Life Insurance Market: The Case of BRCA1/2 Genes,"
0505, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoy & Julia Witt, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Banning Genetic Information in the Life Insurance Market: The Case of BRCA1/2 Genes," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(3), pages 523-546.
- Matthias Messner & Mattias K. Polborn, 1999.
"Information and Dynamic Adjustment in Life Insurance Markets,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9912, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Mattias K. Polborn & Mike Hoy & Asha Sadanand, 1999. "Information and Dynamic Adjustment in Life Insurance Markets," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9911, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoy & Peter Lambert, 2000.
"Genetic Screening and Price Discrimination in Insurance Markets,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(2), pages 103-130, December.
- Michael Hoy & Peter Lambert, . "Genetic Screening and Price Discrimination in Insurance Markets," Discussion Papers 99/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Reimund Schwarze & Thomas Wein, 2005. "Is the Market Classification of Risk Always Efficient? - Evidence from German Third Party Motor Insurance," Working Paper Series in Economics 3, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Strohmenger, R. & Wambach, A., 2000. "Adverse selection and categorical discrimination in the health insurance markets: the effects of genetic tests," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 197-218, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.