Money, Technology, and the Production Function: An Empirical Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00800539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bafile, Romina & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2011. "Firms’ Money Demand and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 29028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00800539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2013.
"Money in the Production Function : A New Keynesian DSGE Perspective,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Benchimol , Jonathan, 2013. "Money in the Production Function: a new Keynesian DSGE perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1304, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Allen Sinai & Houston H. Stokes, 1989. "Money Balances in the Production Function: A Retrospective Look," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 349-363, Oct-Dec.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.