Capacidades Societales de Innovación. Su desarrollo en Empresas de Producción Social en el contexto del Socialismo del siglo XXI en Venezuela
AbstractThis paper aims to determine the overall development of Innovation Capacities in Society (CSI) in Social Production Companies (EPS) within a 21st-century Socialist framework in Venezuela. The methodology consisted on the research of official documentary information at national level as well as specialized social economy topics, innovation and an interview. The most relevant result is that it is not possible to develop CSI in EPS in the short term, nor within the context of 21st-century Socialism nor any other development model adopted in Venezuela due to the non-existent and / or precarious "culture of innovation" and "culture of partnership" in Venezuelan society in general, as these are essential conditions to advancing innovative, partnership processes. The conclusion is the need to carry out educational and cultural values with the aim to promote societal innovation processes in EPS and in the various innovative Venezuelan actors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): 60 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Innovation Capacities in Society; Social Production Companies; 21st-century Socialism; association of capacities; Innovating Culture; Associative Culture.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P29 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.