Sistema de información según el modelo EFQM. Aplicación a la ayuda a la toma de decisiones en las cajas rurales de la Comunidad Valenciana
AbstractThis paper analyses the dimensions of the adapted EFQM model applied to Agricultural Credit Banks in the Valencia Region in order to study their behaviour, the relationship between these dimensions, and the relationship with results such as progress in trade and business results. It has been found that personnel and information management have a significant influence. There are also groups of institutions that stand out in terms of factors such as information management and the quality of business management. The research was based on a survey carried out over the Internet and was used to create a decision-making assistance system to help Institutions perform a self-diagnosis and benchmarking for the factors contained in the model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 57 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural Credit Banks; Valencia Region; Quality; EFQM; Internet; Information Management; Critical Success Factors.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.