Gestión, desarrollo y aplicación de la responsabilidad social en entidades de economía social: el caso de las cooperativas
AbstractThis paper looks at various approaches to the attitude of organizations towards social responsibility and its economic and social implications. The article studies the aspects and determining factors that define the implementation and measurement of corporate social responsibility in different companies, particularly with regard to cooperatives. The main object of this paper is to form a specific model, based on the characteristics of Social Balance, that fits the performance of social responsibility expected of cooperatives, as these are a point of reference within social economy organizations. It also puts forward various stages of the model that are necessary when implementing a plan of action where stakeholders are involved in the process. The findings are compared with the tendencies of social responsibility in Spanish companies.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 53 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Cooperatives; Social economy; Management; Indicators; Social responsibility.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Carlos Morales Gutiérrez & Sonia Martín López & Gustavo Lejarriaga Pérez de las Vacas, 2008. "Labour Managed Firms in Spain," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 62, pages 61-85, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.