La Responsabilidad Social Corporativa (RSC) y su gestión integrada
AbstractCorporate social responsibility (CSR) has made a significant comeback in the last decade of the twentieth century and first few years of the twenty-first century. This being the case, social economy organizations must demonstrate their socially responsible behaviour by producing the relevant Sustainability Reports in order to make their economic, social and environmental conduct known to society as a whole. This paper provides a retrospective overview of the origins of Social Responsibility, highlighting the different models that have been proposed over the years, paving the way for current initiatives. It also presents the foremost initiatives at this moment, whilst analyzing the social indicators that enable us to assess and evaluate this behaviour.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 53 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Social Responsibility; Social Economy; Sustainability Reports; Social Balances; Social indicators.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo J. Server Izquierdo & Jordi Capó Vicedo, 2011. "The interrelationship between the demands of Corporate Social Responsibility and co-operative principles and values," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 213-232, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.