La economía social como enfoque metodológico, como objeto de estudio y como disciplina científica
AbstractThis article continues an article written by the same author and published by CIRIEC-España in 1997 (no. 25). It analyses social economy at three cognitive levels: first, as a social reality (Social Economy); second, as a scientific discipline which studies its previous reality (the science of Social Economy); third, as a methodological approach in social sciences (the approach of Social Economy). The author claims that, at these three levels, social economy becomes an alternative way of “making the economy”.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (1999)
Issue (Month): 33 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Social economy; methodological approach; scientific discipline; values; theory.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigismundo Bialoskorski Neto, 2004. "Gobierno y papel de los cuadros directivos en las cooperativas brasileñas: Estudio comparativo," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 48, pages 225-241, April.
- Marta Rey García & Luis Ignacio Álvarez González, 2011. "Foundations and social economy: conceptual approaches and socio-economic relevance," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 61-80, October.
- Nuria Toledano, 2011. "Social entrepreneurship: the new narrative for the practice of the social economy," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 9-31, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.