Langfristige Sicherung von integrierten Taktfahrplänen
AbstractRail passenger transport services with integrated regular interval timetables (IRIT), offer passengers a regular interval timetable for services on the railway network. IRIT have the potential to increase the quality and attractiveness of railway passenger services in comparison to other transport modes. This study summarizes the advantages and challenges of an implementation of IRIT for railway passenger services and derives the main requirements for the successful introduction of IRIT.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Economics in its journal Studies and Reports.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): (October)
Integrierter Taktfahrplan; ITF;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.