Une proposition simple d'aide au retour à l'emploi de chômeurs en fin de droits par « tuilage » des départs à la retraite
AbstractWe are proposing a simple measure in order to allow unemployed people who have exhausted their unemployment benefits to go back to work. These people would be hired to work alongside (and then replace) an employee preparing for retirement, who would pass his experience on to the new employee while benefiting from progressive activity cessation during his six last months at work. No additional cost would fall on the firm during the transition period. Our note describes the proposition more precisely, brings in elements to evaluate the extent and the cost of the measure, and tries to appreciate the difficulties of implementation. JEL Classification: E61, H25, J21, J23, J26, J38, J65, J68.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue de l'OFCE.
Volume (Year): n° 113 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm
Employment policy; Unemployment; Jobless people without benefit; Retirement; Experience transfer;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Public Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.