Enseignement supérieur et durées de subvention individuelle implicite. Une analyse par microsimulation dynamique
AbstractBased on a dynamic microsimulation model, we analyze the public investment in higher education with a fiscal equity perspective. Our results show that the difference between the level of taxes for tertiary degrees and the level of public subsidies for their initial training is an issue. We consider that the taxes paid by the former student are used to cover the cost of his/her initial training. Then, we estimate that the median of implicit subvention corresponds to 18% of the fiscal life cycle of an individual with a tertiary degree; there is an important heterogeneity across the types of diploma. Classification JEL : H52, J24, J11, C63
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): 62 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Angles, 2013. "L'impôt sur le diplôme comme alternative au mode de financement de l'enseignement supérieur en France : une évaluation par microsimulation," Post-Print dumas-00909926, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.