Local Economic Structure And Sectoral Employment Growth In German Cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG in its journal Tijdschrift voor economische en sociale geografie.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2013. "Marshall or Jacobs? New insights from an interaction model," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 107-133, October.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2012.
"Marshall or Jacobs? Answers to an unsuitable question from an interaction model,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
ifo Working Paper No. 124, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Robert Lehmann & Jan Kluge, 2012. "Marshall or Jacobs? Answers to an unsuitable question from an interaction model," ERSA conference papers ersa12p373, European Regional Science Association.
- Raimund Krumm & Harald Strotmann, 2013. "The impact of regional location factors on job creation, job destruction and employment growth in manufacturing," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 23-48, February.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2012. "Spezialisierung oder Diversifikation – was trägt stärker zum sektoralen Wachstum bei?," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 19(02), pages 19-25, 04.
- Roberto BASILE & Cristiana DONATI & Rosanna PITTIGLIO, 2013.
"Industry Structure And Employment Growth: Evidence From Semiparametric Geoadditive Models,"
Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 121-160.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.