Stable Sets And Steady Wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andy Snell & Jonathan Thomas, 2006.
"Labor Contracts, Equal Treatment and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1835, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andy Snell & Jonathan P. Thomas, 2010. "Labor Contracts, Equal Treatment, and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 98-127, July.
- Andy Snell & Jonathan Thomas, 2006. "Labour Contracts, Equal Treatment and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics," ESE Discussion Papers 144, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Andy Snell, 2009. "Labor Contracts, Equal Treatment and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics," 2009 Meeting Papers 179, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andy Snell & Jonathan Thomas, 2006. " Labor Contracts, Equal Treatment and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0603, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Jonathan Thomas, 2000.
"Fair Pay and a Wagebill Argument for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 2001. "Fair pay and a Wagebill Argument for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability," Labor and Demography 0012001, EconWPA.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 1999. "Fair Pay and a Wagebill Arguement for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 199919, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jonathan P. Thomas, 2000. "Fair pay and a Wagebill Argument for Wage Rigidity and Excessive Employment Variability," Labor and Demography 0004004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.