The Entrepreneur in Economic Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 29 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010.
"Success from Satisficing and Imitation: Entrepreneurs’ Location Choice and Implications of Heuristics for Local Economic Development,"
26594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan, 2014. "Success from satisficing and imitation: Entrepreneurs' location choice and implications of heuristics for local economic development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1700-1709.
- Kirzner, Israel M., 2008. "The Alert and Creative Entrepreneur: A Clarification," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 760, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fikret Adaman & Pat Devine, 2002. "A Reconsideration of the Theory of Entrepreneurship: A participatory approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 329-355.
- Ross, R. Brent & Westgren, Randall E., 2006. "Economic Returns to Entrepreneurial Behavior," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Stathopoulou, Sophia & Skuras, Demetrios, 2000. "Rural Entrepreneurship And Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Ruta Aidis, 2003. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Transition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martti Vihanto, 1989. "The Austrian theory of price : an example," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 82-94, Spring.
- Israel Kirzner, 2009. "The alert and creative entrepreneur: a clarification," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 145-152, February.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Hederer, Christian, 2007. "Political Entrepreneurship and Institutional Change: an Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 8249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.