The Duration of Registered Vacancies: An Exploratory Exercise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manning, Alan, 2000.
" Pretty Vacant: Recruitment in Low-Wage Labour Markets,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(0), pages 747-70, Special I.
- Alan Manning, 1999. "Pretty Vacant: Recruitment in Low Wage Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0418, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan Manning, 1999. "Pretty vacant: recruitment in low wage labour markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20231, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Teyssiere, Gilles, 1995. "Matching processes in the labour market an econometric study," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 421-435, December.
- Rebien, Martina & Kubis, Alexander & Müller, Anne, 2014. "Success and failure in the operational recruitment process : contrasting the outcomes of search," IAB Discussion Paper 201407, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Markus Heckmann & Susanne Noll & Martina Rebien, 2013. "Stellenbesetzungen mit Hindernissen: Bestimmungsfaktoren für den Suchverlauf," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 105-131, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.