A Microconsistent Equilibrium Data Set for Canada for Use in Tax Policy Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 29 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010.
"Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Jo, 2010. "Food standards and welfare: a general equilibrium model with market imperfections," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/284359, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Wahba, Sadek & Whalley, John, 1992. "A general equilibrium based social policy model for Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 925, The World Bank.
- Rich Jones & John Whalley, 1986.
"Regional Effects of Taxes in Canada: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
2107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Rich & Whalley, John, 1988. "Regional effects of taxes in Canada : An applied general equilibrium approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-28, October.
- Abel Ernesto Lucena & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006. "Building a Social Accounting Matrix within the ESA95 Framework: Obtaining a Dataset for Applied General Equilibrium Modelling," Working Papers in Economics 168, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn, 2003. "Globalization, Economic Reform, and Structural Price Transmission: SAM Decomposition Techniques with an empirical application to Vietnam," MPRA Paper 29367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romero, Carlos A., 2009.
"Calibración de modelos de equilibrio general computado: Métodos y práctica usual
[Calibration of CGE models: Methods and current practice]," MPRA Paper 17767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardenete Flores, M.A. & Congregado Ramírez De Aguilera, E. & De Miguel Vélez, F.J. & Pérez Mayo, J., 2000. "Una comparación de las economías andaluza y extremeña a partir de matrices de contabilidad social y multiplicadores lineales," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 47-73, Agosto.
- Sanjaya Acharya, 2007. "Flow Structure in Nepal and the Benefit to the Poor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(17), pages 1-14.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990.
"An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990. "An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 462, The World Bank.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores, 1998. "Una Matriz de Contabilidad Social para la economía andaluza: 1990," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 137-153.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1998. "A framework for environmental policy evaluation in the South African mining sector," Kiel Working Papers 893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.