Changes in World Inequality in Length of Life: 1970–2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Population Council, Inc. in its journal Population and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alyson A. van Raalte & Pekka Martikainen & Mikko Myrskylä, 2012. "Lifespan variation by occupational class: compression or stagnation over time?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré i Arolas, 2012.
"Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries: An Econometric Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré I Arolas, 2012. "Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries : An Econometric Approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755682, HAL.
- Alyson A. van Raalte & Hal Caswell, 2012. "Perturbation analysis of indices of lifespan variability," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00755682 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.