A Note on the Distribution of BDS Statistics for a Real Exchange Rate Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evzen Kocenda & Lubos Briatka, 2004.
"Advancing the iid Test Based on Integration across the Correlation Integral: Ranges, Competition, and Power,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp235, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Lubos Briatka, 2004. "Advancing the iid Test Based on Integration across the Correlation Integral: Ranges, Competition, and Power," Econometrics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Julián Andrada-Félix, 2013. "Estimating critical values for testing the i.i.d. in standardized residuals from GARCH models in finite samples," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 701-734, April.
- Maria Aguirre & Reza Saidi, 2000. "Volatility behavior of exchange rate future contracts," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 396-411, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.