Black's Model of Interest Rates as Options, Eigenfunction Expansions and Japanese Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kagraoka, Yusho & Moussa, Zakaria, 2013.
"Quantitative easing, credibility and the time-varying dynamics of the term structure of interest rate in Japan,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 181-201.
- Yusho Kagraoka & Zakaria Moussa, 2010. "Quantitative Easing, Credibility and the Time-Varying Dynamics of the Term Structure of Interest rate in Japan," Working Papers halshs-00543010, HAL.
- Antoine Jacquier & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2012. "Large deviations for the extended Heston model: the large-time case," Papers 1203.5020, arXiv.org.
- Enlin Pan & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Taking Positive Interest Rates Seriously," Finance 0409013, EconWPA.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2013. "Linear-price term structure models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 24-41.
- Jens H.E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2013. "Estimating shadow-rate term structure models with near-zero yields," Working Paper Series 2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lim, Dongjae & Li, Lingfei & Linetsky, Vadim, 2012. "Evaluating callable and putable bonds: An eigenfunction expansion approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1888-1908.
- Matthew Lorig, 2011. "Pricing Derivatives on Multiscale Diffusions: an Eigenfunction Expansion Approach," Papers 1109.0738, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "Modeling yields at the zero lower bound: are shadow rates the solution?," Working Paper Series 2013-39, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.