Black's Model of Interest Rates as Options, Eigenfunction Expansions and Japanese Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2013. "Linear-price term structure models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 24-41.
- Yusho Kagraoka & Zakaria Moussa, 2010.
"Quantitative Easing, Credibility and the Time-Varying Dynamics of the Term Structure of Interest rate in Japan,"
- Kagraoka, Yusho & Moussa, Zakaria, 2013. "Quantitative easing, credibility and the time-varying dynamics of the term structure of interest rate in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 181-201.
- Enlin Pan & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Taking Positive Interest Rates Seriously," Finance 0409013, EconWPA.
- Matthew Lorig, 2011. "Pricing Derivatives on Multiscale Diffusions: an Eigenfunction Expansion Approach," Papers 1109.0738, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Antoine Jacquier & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2012. "Large deviations for the extended Heston model: the large-time case," Papers 1203.5020, arXiv.org.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "Modeling yields at the zero lower bound: are shadow rates the solution?," Working Paper Series 2013-39, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alexander Gairat & Vadim Shcherbakov, 2014. "Density of Skew Brownian motion and its functionals with application in finance," Papers 1407.1715, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Lim, Dongjae & Li, Lingfei & Linetsky, Vadim, 2012. "Evaluating callable and putable bonds: An eigenfunction expansion approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1888-1908.
- Jens H.E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2013. "Estimating shadow-rate term structure models with near-zero yields," Working Paper Series 2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.