Multivariate boundary kernels and a continuous least squares principle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B: Statistical Methodology.
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007.
"Semiparametric Multivariate Density Estimation for Positive Data Using Copulas,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bouezmarni, T. & Rombouts, J.V.K., 2009. "Semiparametric multivariate density estimation for positive data using copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2040-2054, April.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Semiparametric Multivariate Density Estimation for Positive Data Using Copulas," Cahiers de recherche 07-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K., 2007. "Semiparametric multivariate density estimation for positive data using copulas," CORE Discussion Papers 2007054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013.
"Mixed Data Kernel Copulas,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2013-12, McMaster University.
- Chen, Song Xi & Gao, Jiti & Tang, Chenghong, 2005. "A test for model specification of diffusion processes," MPRA Paper 11976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.