Barriers to Managing Diversity in a UK Constabulary: The Role of Discourse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anita Välikangas & Hannele Seeck, 2011. "Exploring the Foucauldian interpretation of power and subject in organizations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49807, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Diane Mackie & Eliot Smith, .
"Intergroup emotion antecedents of reactions toward diversity initiatives,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/14585, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Diane Mackie & Eliot Smith, 2009. "Intergroup emotion antecedents of reactions toward diversity initiatives," Working Papers CEB 09-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bairoh, Susanna, 2008. "Current Debates on Classifying Diversity Management: Review and a Proposal," Working Papers 534, Hanken School of Economics.
- Ebrahim Soltani & Jawad Syed & Ying-Ying Liao & Nasrollah Shahi-Sough, 2012. "Tackling one-sidedness in equality and diversity research: Characteristics of the current dominant approach to managing diverse workgroups in Iran," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 9-37, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.