Reverse Dumping: A Form of Spatial Price Discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Charles Sawyer & Richard Sprinkle, 2012. "The Role of Intra-industry Trade in the World Economy," Working Papers 201203, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Martin, Julien, 2012.
"Markups, quality, and transport costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 777-791.
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2013.
"Trade Patterns and Export Pricing Under Non-CES Preferences,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Sergey Kichko & Sergey Kokovin & Evgeny Zhelobodko, 2014. "Trade Patterns And Export Pricing Under Non-Ces Preferences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 54/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gullstrand, Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin & Thede, Susanna, 2011. "Markups and export pricing," Working Papers 2011:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2007. "Social Security in Germany: A Prey of Political Opportunism?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 677, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joakim Gullstrand & Karin Olofsdotter & Susanna Thede, 2014. "Markups and export-pricing strategies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 150(2), pages 221-239, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.