Monopoly Power and the Recycling of Raw Materials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008.
"Life cycle of products and cycles,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
v08091, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348862, HAL.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2009. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Documents de recherche 09-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Guillaume Girmens, 2007. "Recyclage et externalités environnementales : Faut-il subventionner les activités de récupération recyclage ?," Post-Print halshs-00144632, HAL.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006.
"Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-23, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2009. "Vertical Relations in the Presence of Competitive Recycling," Vienna Economics Papers 0910, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Post-Print halshs-00348862, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.