Benchmark Portfolio Inefficiency and Deviations from the Security Market Line
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 41 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel Owen & Ramón Rabinovitch, 1999. "Ranking Portfolio Performance: An Application of a Joint Means and Variances Equality Test," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 97-130, May.
- Zion Guo & Hsin-Yi Huang, 2012. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Market Portfolio," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 104-116, December.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1994.
"Assessing Specification Errors in Stochastic Discount Factor Models,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1997. " Assessing Specification Errors in Stochastic Discount Factor Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 557-90, June.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Ravi Jagannathan, 1994. "Assessing specification errors in stochastic discount factor models," Staff Report 167, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan, 1993.
"A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation,"
159, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Glosten, L. R. & Jagannathan, R., 1994. "A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-160, January.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Jerchern Lin, 2013. "Alpha and Performance Measurement: The Effects of Investor Disagreement and Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 19349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. P. Diacogiannis, 1999. "A three-dimensional risk-return relationship based upon the inefficiency of a portfolio: derivation and implications," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 225-235.
- Choi, Yoon K., 1995. "The sensitivity in tests of the efficiency of a portfolio and portfolio performance measurement," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 187-206.
- Murthi, B. P. S. & Choi, Yoon K. & Desai, Preyas, 1997. "Efficiency of mutual funds and portfolio performance measurement: A non-parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 408-418, April.
- Juan-Pedro Gómez & Fernando Zapatero, 2001. "Asset pricing implications of benchmarking: A two-factor CAPM," Economics Working Papers 693, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2011. "An alternative measure of the "world market portfolio": Determinants, efficiency, and information content," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 724-748, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.