The Choice of Call Provision Terms: Evidence of the Existence of Agency Costs of Debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon H. Kwan & Willard T. Carleton, 2004. "Financial contracting and the choice between private placement and publicly offered bonds," Working Paper Series 2004-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Daniels, Kenneth & Diro Ejara, Demissew & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the determinants and pricing of corporate bond clawbacks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 431-446, September.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00174539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levent Güntay & N. R. Prabhala & Haluk Unal, . "Callable Bonds and Hedging," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Goyal, Vidhan K. & Gollapudi, Neela & Ogden, Joseph P., 1998. "A corporate bond innovation of the 90s: The clawback provision in high-yield debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 301-320, December.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904, October.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dhillon, Upinder S. & Noe, Thomas H. & Ramirez, Gabriel G., 2001. "Bond calls, credible commitment, and equity dilution: a theoretical and clinical analysis of simultaneous tender and call (STAC) offers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 573-611, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.