More on Estimation Risk and Simple Rules for Optimal Portfolio Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marquering, W.A. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2001.
"The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2001-75-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Marquering, Wessel & Verbeek, Marno, 2004. "The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 407-429, June.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 2000. "The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0020, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Marquering, W. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2000. "The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility," Discussion Paper 2000-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Walsh, David M. & Walsh, Kathleen D. & Evans, John P., 1998. "Assessing estimation error in a tracking error variance minimisation framework," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 175-192, May.
- repec:ecu:wpaper:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwan, Clarence C. Y., 1995. "Optimal portfolio selection under institutional procedures for short selling," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 871-889, August.
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2003. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2003.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2005. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," FAME Research Paper Series rp140, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.