Benefits of Bank Diversification: The Evidence from Shareholder Returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Esho & Paul Kofman & Ian Sharpe, 2005. "Diversification, Fee Income, and Credit Union Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 259-281, September.
- Robert DeYoung & Karin P. Roland, 1999. "Product mix and earnings volatility at commercial banks: evidence from a degree of leverage model," Working Paper Series WP-99-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- So, Jacky C. & Nyerges, Richard T., 1995. "International loans and the risk-return behavior of commercial banks: Some evidence from the capital market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 135-153.
- Jong, A. de & Ongena, S. & Poel, M. van der, 2010.
"The International Diversification of Banks and the Value of their Cross-Border M&A Advice,"
2010-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- De Jong, Abe & Ongena, Steven & van der Poel, Marieke, 2010. "The international diversification of banks and the value of their cross-border M&A advice," CEPR Discussion Papers 7735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rosie Smith & Christos Staikouras & Geoffrey Wood, 2003. "Non-interest income and total income stability," Bank of England working papers 198, Bank of England.
- Gary Whalen, 1985. "The impact of bank holding company consolidation: evidence from shareholder returns," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-10.
- Ross N. Dickens & Roger M. Shelor & Marc C. Chopin, 1996. "Mortgage Lenders' Market Response to a Landmark Regulatory Decision Based on Fair Lending Compliance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 57-70.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.