Admissible Portfolios for All Individuals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortobelli, Sergio & Rachev, Svetlozar & Schwartz, Eduardo, 2000. "The Problem of Optimal Asset Allocation with Stable Distributed Returns," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3zd6q86c, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Anthonisz, Sean A., 2012. "Asset pricing with partial-moments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2122-2135.
- Gonzalo, J. & Olmo, J., 2007.
"The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification,"
07/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Jesus Gonzalo & Jose Olmo, 2007. "The impact of heavy tails and comovements in downside-risk diversification," Economics Working Papers we20070208, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Jesus Gonzalo & Jose Olmo, 2008.
"Testing downside risk efficiency under market distress,"
Economics Working Papers
we084321, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, J. & Olmo, J., 2008. "Testing Downside Risk Efficiency Under Market Distress," Working Papers 08/11, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2011. ""KLICing" there and back again: Portfolio selection using the empirical likelihood divergence and Hellinger distance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 341-352, March.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zou, 2008. "Auctions under Payoff Uncertainty: The Case with Heterogeneous Bidder-Aversion to Downside Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-044/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Apr 2008.
- M. Ryan Haley & M. Kevin McGee & Todd B. Walker, 2013.
"Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 524-541, December.
- Walker, Todd & Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2009. "Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility," MPRA Paper 17139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Ortobelli Lozza, 2001. "The classification of parametric choices under uncertainty: analysis of the portfolio choice problem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 297-328, December.
- Norma Md. Saad & M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Salina Kassim & Zarinah Hamid & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof, 2010. "A comparative analysis of the performance of conventional and Islamic unit trust companies in Malaysia," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 24-47, February.
- Li, Zhongfei & Yao, Jing & Li, Duan, 2010. "Behavior patterns of investment strategies under Roy's safety-first principle," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Jesús Gonzalo & José Olmo, 2009. "Downside Risk Efficiency Under Market Distress," Economics Working Papers we094423, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Liang Zou, 2005. "Dichotomous Asset Pricing Model," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 185-207, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.