The Channels of Monetary Policy: A Further Report on the Federal Reserve-M.I.T. Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 24 (1969)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Glenn C. Picou & Joseph M. Crews, 1974. "Alternative reserve concepts as operating targets in monetary policy implementation : specifications of the structural model," Working Paper 74-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2012. "Monetary policy, asset prices and consumption in China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 307-325.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007.
"Housing IS the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
13428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "Housing is the business cycle," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 149-233.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "Dalla teoria alla pratica nei modelli macroeconomici: l’eclettismo post-keynesiano," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 71-96.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.