Decision Theory Under Ambiguity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 26 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013.
"Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics,"
Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers
108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and Decision in Climate Change Economics," NBER Working Papers 18929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2012.
"The price of risk and ambiguity in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of asset prices,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 507-531, November.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2011. "The Price of Risk and Ambiguity in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," FEP Working Papers 399, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Richard S. J. Tol & In Chang Hwang & Frédéric Reynès, 2012.
"The Effect of Learning on Climate Policy under Fat-tailed Uncertainty,"
Working Paper Series
5312, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Hwang, In Chang & Reynes, Frederic & Tol, Richard, 2014. "The effect of learning on climate policy under fat-tailed uncertainty," MPRA Paper 53681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amit Kothiyal & Vitalie Spinu & Peter Wakker, 2014. "An experimental test of prospect theory for predicting choice under ambiguity," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 1-17, February.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00813199 is not listed on IDEAS
- : Kostas Koufopoulos & : Roman Kozhan, 2013. "Welfare-Improving Ambiguity in Insurance Markets with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers wpn13-13, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Christian Robert & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2014. "Distortion risk measures, ambiguity aversion and optimal effort," Post-Print hal-00813199, HAL.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2014.
"A closed-form solution for options with ambiguity about stochastic volatility,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 125-159, July.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2011. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Ambiguity about Stochastic Volatility," FEP Working Papers 414, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Eric Giraud-Héraud & Maria Aguiar Fontes & Alexandra Seabra Pinto, 2014. "Crise sanitaires de l'alimentation et analyses comportementales," Working Papers hal-00949126, HAL.
- Nathalie Chappe & Raphaël Giraud, 2013. "Confidence, Optimism and Litigation: A Litigation Model under Ambiguity," Working Papers 2013-05, CRESE.
- Brishti Guha, 2012. "Gambling on Genes: Ambiguity Aversion Explains Investment in Sisters’ Children," Working Papers 33-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kimura, Shingo & Anton, Jesus & Cattaneo, Andrea, 2012. "Effective Risk Management Policy choices under Climate Change: An Application to Saskatchewan Crop Sector," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126736, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anna Conte & John D. Hey & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "The Determinants of Decision Time," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2012.
"A Precautionary Tale of Uncertain Tail Fattening,"
NBER Working Papers
18144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Bergheim & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Intuition and Reasoning in Choosing Ambiguous and Risky Lotteries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0440, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Füllbrunn, Sascha & Rau, Holger & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Do ambiguity effects survive in experimental asset markets?," MPRA Paper 44700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken Binmore & Lisa Stewart & Alex Voorhoeve, 2012. "How much ambiguity aversion?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 215-238, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.