The Developing Countries and Regionalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 30 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uche, Chibuike U., 2001. "The politics of monetary sector cooperation among the Economic Community of West African States members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2647, The World Bank.
- Morrissey, Oliver & Zgovu, Evious, 2008. "The Impact of Economic Partnership Agreements on African, Caribbean and Pacific Countries Imports and Welfare," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44205, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Siebert, Horst & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Piazolo, Daniel, 1996. "TAFTA: fuelling trade discrimination or global liberalisation?," Kiel Working Papers 720, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1996. "Small is beautiful : preferential trade agreements and the impact of country size, market share, efficiency, and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1668, The World Bank.
- Oliver Morrissey, & Evious Zgovu, . "The Impact of Economic Partnership Agreements on ACP Agriculture Imports and Welfare," Discussion Papers 07/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.