The Elusive Price Premium for Ecolabelled Products: Evidence from Seafood in the UK Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff & Patrice Guillotreau, 2013. "The anatomy of prices on the French fish market," Working Papers halshs-00839147, HAL.
- Straume, Hans-Martin, 2013. "Currency invoicing in Norwegian salmon export," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Frédéric Salladarré & Patrice Guillotreau & Claire-Marine Lesage & Pierrick Ollivier, 2013. "Les préférences des consommateurs pour un écolabel. Le cas des produits de la mer en France," Post-Print halshs-00869365, HAL.
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff & Patrice Guillotreau, 2013. "The anatomy of prices on the French fish market," PSE Working Papers halshs-00839147, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.