Securities Innovations: A Historical And Functional Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Morgan Stanley in its journal Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002.
"Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?,"
2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005.
"Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence,"
0504, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005. "Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000290, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Herrera, Helios & Schroth, Enrique, 2011. "Advantageous innovation and imitation in the underwriting market for corporate securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1097-1113, May.
- Joseph, Nathan Lael, 2000. "The choice of hedging techniques and the characteristics of UK industrial firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2004. "Developer's Expertise and Dynamicsof Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," FAME Research Paper Series rp124, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2003.
"Profitable Innovation Without Patent Protection: The Case of Derivatives,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp76, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2003. "Profitable Innovation Without Patent Protection: The Case of Derivatives," Working Papers 0302, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- John Handley, 2000. "Variable Purchase Options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 219-230, October.
- Rodrigo Hernández & Wayne Lee & Pu Liu & Tian-Shyr Dai, 2013. "Outperformance Certificates: analysis, pricing, interpretation, and performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 691-713, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.