Corporate Governance, Valuation, and Performance: Evidence from a Voluntary Market Reform in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Financial Management Association International in its journal Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. COBA #3331, Tampa, FL 33620
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0046-3892
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boulton, Thomas J. & Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Shastri, Kuldeep, 2012. "Payout policy in Brazil: Dividends versus interest on equity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 968-979.
- Black, Bernard S. & de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Gorga, Érica, 2012. "What matters and for which firms for corporate governance in emerging markets? Evidence from Brazil (and other BRIK countries)," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 934-952.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2013. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-33.
- Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Morey, Matthew, 2012. "Predicting corporate governance in emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1414-1439.
- Fidanoski, Filip & Mateska, Vesna & Simeonovski, Kiril, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Bank Performance: Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 46773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.