AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 5 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Kraussl & Stefan Krause, 2013.
"Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985-2009,"
LSF Research Working Paper Series
13-6, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Kräussl, Roman & Krause, Stefan, 2012. "Has Europe been catching up? An industry level analysis of venture capital success over 1985 - 2009," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kraeussl, R. & Krause, S., 2011. "Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985 - 2009," Working papers 327, Banque de France.
- Smith, Stephen D. & Wall, Larry D., 2010.
"Debt, hedging and human capital,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 55-63, June.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan, 2005. "Impact of the legal and institutional framework on the financial architecture of new economy firms in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-269, March.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan, 2002. "Legal and Institutional Barriers to Optimal Financial Architecture for New Economy Firms in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2007. "Architecture financière des réseaux de franchise : apports de la théorie des ressources et de la théorie des contrats incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00520599, HAL.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Errunza, Vihang, 2000. "Towards a global financial architecture: capital mobility and risk management issues," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-20, May.
- Irina Ivashkovskaya & Anastasia Stepanova, 2011. "Does strategic corporate performance depend on corporate financial architecture? Empirical study of European, Russian and other emerging market’s firms," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 603-616, November.
- Stewart C. Myers, 2001. "Capital Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 81-102, Spring.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Müller, Kay, 2008. "Private equity entities and conglomerates: what are the differences?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-06, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2009. "Equity market valuation of human capital and stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1610-1623, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.