Economic liberalization and welfare in a model with an informal sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal The Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 10 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Economic recession, demand constraint and labour markets in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 27433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011.
"Recession in the skilled sector and implications for informal wage,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 158-163, September.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Kar, Saibal, 2009. "Recession in the Skilled Sector and Implications for Informal Wage," MPRA Paper 18003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005.
"Foreign Capital Inflow, Non-Traded Intermediary, Urban Unemployment And Welfare In A Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis,"
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2001. "Foreign Capital Inflow, Non-traded Intermediary, Urban Unemployment, and Welfare in a Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 225-235.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2009. "Urban informal sector and poverty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-642, October.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Tariff Structure In A Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis," International Trade 0511006, EconWPA.
- Dwibedi, Jayanta & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Poverty alleviation programs, FDI-led growth and child labour under agricultural dualism," MPRA Paper 29997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.