AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic History Society in its journal The Economic History Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1958)
Issue (Month): 1 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0117
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2006.
"Learning Stability in Economies with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 284-309, April.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2002. "Learning Stability in Economies with Heterogenous Agents," CESifo Working Paper Series 772, CESifo Group Munich.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning stability in economics with heterogeneous agents," Working Paper Series 0120, European Central Bank.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Learning Stability in Economies with Heterogenous Agents," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/17, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2004.
- Balasko, Yves, 2012. "On the stability of nonsunspot equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 526-544.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Noah Williams, 2003.
"Impacts of priors on convergence and escapes from Nash inflation,"
2003-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Noah William, 2005. "Impacts of Priors on Convergence and Escapes from Nash Inflation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(2), pages 360-391, April.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009.
"General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?,"
09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010. "General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Rodriguez, Alvaro, 1996. "On the local stability of the stationary solution to variational problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 415-431.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.