The Market For Economists In Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0812-0439
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2003.
"Factors explaining the choice of a finance major: the role of students' characteristics, personality and perceptions of the profession,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2003. "Factors explaining the choice of a finance major: the role of students' characteristics, personality and perceptions of the profession," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 261-281.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2001. "Factors Explaining the Choice of a Finance Major: The Role of Student Characteristics, Personality and Perceptions of the Profession," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 088, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2001. "Recent Changes in Accounting Enrolments, 1989–1999," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 090, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Phillip Hellier & Monica Keneley & Rodney Carr & Barbara Lynch, 2004.
"Towards A Market Oriented Approach: Employer Requirements And Implications For Undergraduate Economics Programs,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(3), pages 213-233, 09.
- P. Hellier & M. Keneley & B. Lynch & R. Carr, 2003. "Towards A Market Oriented Approach: Employer Requirements And Implications For Undergraduate Economics Programs," Economics Series 2003_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003. "Causes and Implications of Declining Economics Major: A Focus on Australia," MPRA Paper 50393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.