Measuring the Cost of Children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Australian Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 33 (1994)
Issue (Month): 62 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Bradbury, 1995.
"Household Semi-Public Goods and the Estimation of Consumer Equivalence Scales: Some First Steps,"
- Bruce Bradbury, 1995. "Household Semi-public Goods and the Estimation of Consumer Equivalence Scales: Some First Steps," Discussion Papers 0059, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Jürgen Faik, 2011.
"A new framework of measuring inequality: Variable equivalence scales and group-specific well-being limits. Sensitivity findings for German personal income distribution 1995-2009,"
219, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jürgen Faik, 2011. "A New Framework of Measuring Inequality: Variable Equivalence Scales and Group-Specific Well-Being Limits ; Sensitivity Findings for German Personal Income Distribution 1995-2009," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 401, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "PAYG pensions and fertility drop: some (pleasant) arithmetic," Discussion Papers 2012/146, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Merz, Joachim & Faik, Jürgen, 1994. "Equivalence Scales Based on Revealed Preference Consumption Expenditure Microdata - The Case of West Germany," MPRA Paper 16297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Thesia Garner & Timothy M. Smeeding & Jürgen Faik & David Johnson, 1994.
"Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany,"
08, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim & Garner, Thesia & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Faik, Jürgen & Johnson, David, 1994. "Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany," MPRA Paper 7233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Bradbury, 2004.
"The Price, Cost, Consumption and Value of Children,"
Labor and Demography
- Bruce Bradbury, 2004. "The Price, Cost, Consumption and Value of Children," Labor and Demography 0411001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.