Inequality in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Japan Center for Economic Research in its journal Asian Economic Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1832-8105
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsubasa Shibata & Takashi Yano & Hiroyuki Kosaka, 2011. "The Effect of Transportation System on the Economic Growth of the Japanese Economy 1965-2000:using nine region inter-regional IO model," ERSA conference papers ersa10p517, European Regional Science Association.
- Kenn Ariga & Ryo Kambayashi, 2009. "Employment and Wage Adjustments at Firms under Distress in Japan: An Analysis Based upon a Survey," KIER Working Papers 668, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Blundell, R. & Pistaferri, L. & Preston, I., 2007. "The transmission of income inequality into consumption inequality," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- SAITO Yukiko & KOUNO Toshiaki, 2012. "Rising Wage Inequality Within Firms: Evidence from Japanese health insurance society data," Discussion papers 12039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fumio Ohtake & Shinji Takenaka, 2007. "Attitudes toward the Income Gap: Japan-U.S. Comparison," ISER Discussion Paper 0687, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:38:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Konow & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Kenju Akai, 2008. "Morals and Mores? Experimental Evidence on Equity and Equality from the US and Japan," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002055, David K. Levine.
- Xiaofeng Fan & Akira Yakita, 2011. "Brain drain and technological relationship between skilled and unskilled labor: brain gain or brain loss?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1359-1368, October.
- ARIGA Kenn & KAMBAYASHI Ryo, 2009. "Employment and Wage Adjustments at Firms under Distress in Japan: An analysis based upon a survey," Discussion papers 09042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Akira Okamoto, 2005. "Simulating fundamental tax reforms in an aging Japan," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 163-185.
- Chiaki Moriguchi & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Evolution of Income Concentration in Japan, 1886-2002: Evidence from Income Tax Statistics," NBER Working Papers 12558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Kambayashi & Daiji Kawaguchi & Izumi Yokoyama, 2006.
"Wage Distribution in Japan: 1989-2003,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d06-183, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Donatella Gatti & Ryo Kambayashi & Sebastien Lechevalier, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-127, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.