Inflation in Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 11 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1, Tenth Anniversary Issue ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray C. Fair, 1996. "Testing the Standard View of the Long-Run Unemployment-Inflation Relationship," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1121, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C., 2008.
"Testing price equations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1424-1437, November.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984.
"Estimated tradeoffs between unemployment and inflation,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 57-96.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Estimated Trade-Offs Between Unemployment and Inflation," NBER Working Papers 1377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Estimated Trade-Offs Between Unemployment and Inflation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 707, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michel Normandin, 1999. "The Integration of Financial Markets and the Conduct of Monetary Policies: The Case of Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 67, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Fair Ray C, 2002.
"On Modeling the Effects of Inflation Shocks,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Stefan Reitz & Ulf. D. Slopek, 2012. "Fixing the Phillips Curve: The Case of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the US," Kiel Working Papers 1795, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.