Déterminants du niveau d’innovation dans les PME
AbstractLes mesures en faveur de la concurrence pourraient avoir dans les PME un impact contrasté sur leur niveau d’innovation ; cependant, un accompagnement des PME en phase basse de cycle pourrait favoriser leur effort permanent d’innovation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banque de France in its journal Bulletin de la Banque de France.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 165 ()
Innovation; R&D; concurrence; PME; contraintes de crédit; cycle.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008.
"Competition, innovation and distance to frontier,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lila & Lezdema, Ivan, 2007. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0706, CEPREMAP.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmouy, Lilas & Ledezma, Ivan, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6914, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Christine Petit-Djemad).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.