Dix années de dynamique financière des PME en France
AbstractEn 10 ans les PME en France ont renforcé leur structure de financement. En revanche, l’investissement apparaît faible sur les dernières années. L’image est plus favorable pour les PME adossées à un groupe, environ une sur deux désormais, qui sont en moyenne plus dynamiques que les PME indépendantes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banque de France in its journal Bulletin de la Banque de France.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 165 ()
PME; PMI; groupe d’entreprises; structure financière; comptes sociaux; financement; taux d’endettement; investissement.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamelin, Anaïs, 2011.
"Small business groups enhance performance and promote stability, not expropriation. Evidence from French SMEs,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 613-626, March.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2010. "Small business groups enhance performance and promote stability, not expropriation. Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Cieply, S. & Dejardin, M.A.F.G., 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance in France: The Persistent Role of Banks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-056-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2013. "Influence of family ownership on small business growth. Evidence from French SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 563-579, October.
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.