On the Econometrics of the Bass Diffusion Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2005)
Issue (Month): (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fok, Dennis & Franses, Philip Hans, 2007.
"Modeling the diffusion of scientific publications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 376-390, August.
- Marc Fischer & Peter Leeflang & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Drivers of peak sales for pharmaceutical brands," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 429-460, December.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- Beck, Jonathan, 2008.
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Competition and Innovation
SP II 2008-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jonathan Beck, 2006.
"The Sales Effect of Word of Mouth: A Model for Creative Goods and Estimates for Novels,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2006-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jonathan Beck, 2007. "The sales effect of word of mouth: a model for creative goods and estimates for novels," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2009.
"Cointegration in a historical perspective,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2009-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jacob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi & Lisa Sella, 2012. "Indirect estimation of agent-based models.An application to a simple diffusion model," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 118, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Klarl, Torben, 2009. "Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer: two sides of the medal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2009. "Forecasting Sales," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.