Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models: Rejoinder
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damiaan Persyn & Wouter Torfs, 2013. "A gravity equation for commuting - with an application to estimating regional and language border effects in Belgium," ERSA conference papers ersa13p599, European Regional Science Association.
- Adam Canopius, 2006. "Practitioners' Corner," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 346-351.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2012.
"Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels,"
NBER Working Papers
18046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2012. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-266, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2011. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," CREATES Research Papers 2012-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Garcia, René & Lewis, Marc-André & Pastorello, Sergio & Renault, Éric, 2011. "Estimation of objective and risk-neutral distributions based on moments of integrated volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 22-32, January.
- Junye Lia & Carlo Favero & Fulvio Ortu, 2010.
"A Spectral Estimation of Tempered Stable Stochastic Volatility Models and Option Pricing,"
370, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Li, Junye & Favero, Carlo & Ortu, Fulvio, 2012. "A spectral estimation of tempered stable stochastic volatility models and option pricing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3645-3658.
- Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2007. "How much of the corporate bond spread is due to personal taxes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 599-636, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.