Estimations of Limited Dependent Variable Models with Dummy Endogenous Regressors: Simple Strategies for Empirical Practice: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul S. Clarke; & Tom M. Palmer; & Frank Windmeijer, 2012.
"Estimating structural mean models with multiple instrumental variables using the generalised method of moments,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
12/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul S. Clarke & Tom M. Palmer & Frank Windmeijer, 2011. "Estimating structural mean models with multiple instrumental variables using the generalised method of moments," CeMMAP working papers CWP28/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul S. Clarke & Tom M. Palmer & Frank Windmeijer, 2011. "Estimating Structural Mean Models with Multiple Instrumental Variables using the Generalised Method of Moments," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/266, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jared Rubin, 2014.
"Printing and Protestants: An Empirical Test of the Role of Printing in the Reformation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 270-286, May.
- Rubin, Jared, 2011. "Printing and Protestants: reforming the economics of the Reformation," MPRA Paper 31267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Falck & Stefan Kipar & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Innovationstätigkeit von Unternehmen : die Rolle von Qualifikationen, Kooperationen und Clusterpolitik," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 38, 8.
- Mario Piacentini, 2008.
"Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility,"
Development Working Papers
265, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Piacentini, Mario, 2008. "Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility," MPRA Paper 8376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011.
"Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights,"
NBER Working Papers
17367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 8573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEP Discussion Papers dp1072, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2011. "Where to Put the Kids? Effects of Type of Non-parental Child Care on Pre-teen Skills and Risky Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 5848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Driessen & Abdur Razzaque & Damian Walker & David Canning, 2011. "The Effect of Childhood Measles Vaccination on School Enrollment in Matlab, Bangladesh," PGDA Working Papers 8111, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Lore Vandewalle, 2011. "The Role of Accountants in Indian Microfinance Groups: a Trade-Off Between Financial and Non-Financial Benefits," Working Papers 1118, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Ossi Korkeamäki & Tomi Kyyrä, 2008. "A Distributional Analysis of Displacement Costs in an Economic Depression and Recovery," Discussion Papers 465, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Priebe, Jan, 2011. "Child Costs and the Causal Effect of Fertility on Female Labor Supply: An investigation for Indonesia 1993-2008," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 67, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.